Almost as much as we’ve anticipated the release of James Dean and Guns N Roses, two famous branded slots, the Family Guy slot by IGT is high up there on our list of most anticipated releases of 2015. And the time has finally come! Well, almost… December 10th will be the day when the famous offline slot comes to life at online and mobile casinos out there, and members of the Griffin family will show up to offer random rewards. Plus, there are six hilarious bonus rounds with massive win potential too. Giggity, giggity, goo!
Family Guy has long been a famous IGT slot out in casinos at Vegas and other gambling haunts, but now that IGT are releasing it as an online slot, we couldn’t be happier. Not only does this slot do true justice to the famous TV show Family Guy, something that can be hard to achieve when producing a branded slot, but it also packs a punch in terms of bonuses and engaging gameplay. So, anticipating its release, we’ve conducted a preview of Family Guy mobile slot to see what the buzz is all about.
Simply put, this slot is nothing like the other IGT classics with the likes of Golden Goddess, Pixies of the Forest or Cleopatra. This slot is much more modern and good looking than the previous IGT releases, so we are sure that it’s going to go straight to the Olympus of mobile slots. But not only among the Family Guy fanatics out there.
Sure, you’ve got your hilarious video excerpts from the actual show and the character-based features – plenty to appease even the harshest branded slot critic. Yet what really makes this slot tick is the winning potential. Isn’t it always?
Awesome Rewards and Features
Although the regular play is exciting with the symbols that we are all familiar with, the bonus rewards and the copious features is really where this IGT slot stands out. First, there are the randomly triggered rewards:
- Peter’s random Credit Award – farting his way to an instant win of cash
- Meg’s Multipliers – you’ll get a multiplier applied to a win
- Chris Wild Symbols – all normal symbols become wilds in that one spin
- Stewie’s Random Wilds – you’ll get stacked wilds for your next spin
- Lois Scatter Pays – Lois becomes a scatter symbol
- Brian’s Bonus Boost – bonus cash
But don’t fear – there is much more. There is a gorgeous variety of even more features, six of them in total, all of which you can trigger by getting three World Domination symbols on the reels. You then get to spin Stewie’s World Domination globe and play one of the following six features.
- The Drunken Clam bonus is when the guys down at the bar drink beer for bonus cash;
- Chicken Fight bonus is the famous scene where Peter fights a chicken and gets you bonus cash if he wins;
- Lois Hot Extra Spins – the famous redhead grants extra spins with extra wilds on reels;
- Chris Closet bonus where you pick a closet door to get a random multiplier applied to your win;
- Brian’s Big Dig bonus where you get extra spins and multipliers digging around in the back yard;
- Stewie’s World Domination Progressives – kill Lois to win one of the six progressive jackpots.
So, let this gorgeous looking and feature packed five reeler take you away to a world of massive wins!