There’s benefits of playing with a big casino like Mr Green. Not only can you enjoy exclusive games like NetEnt’s Mr Green: Moonlight, you’ll also find promotions of truly epic proportions, which a smaller casino just would never be able to pull off. This month sees one of these huge promotions take place, as Mr Green flies lucky players around the world to visit some iconic casino destinations. There’s four holidays to be won and we know how to win them.
The prizes for this promotion are truly amazing – not only will you be flown to amazing gambling locations, the full packages on offer are jam packed with goodies to make your trip the best it could possibly be. There’s a different holiday on offer each week through October, and below you can see what you get on each trip:
29th Sept – 9th Oct: Las Vegas, USA
Kicking off the promotion with the big hitter, you can’t say Mr Green doesn’t understand its audience when it offers a holiday that all gamblers would struggle to turn down. The trip for two (you and a friend/partner/complete stranger you just met at the airport) includes the following:
- Return flights for anywhere in Europe to Las Vegas
- Taxi to and from the airports
- A 6 night stay in the LINQ Hotel Las Vegas (4* with breakfast included)
- Dinner show with VIP tickets
- Dinner at the famous (and super classy) Tuscany Gardens restaurant
- A chilled out selection of spa treatments.
- Casino credit for a gambling spree
10th Oct – 16th Oct: Malta
What could be more attractive than chilling out and gambling on an island in the middle of the Mediterranean? That’s exactly what’s on offer with the second holiday prize of this promotion, where one lucky player and a friend will be jetted off to Malta. Your prize would include:
- Return flights from anywhere in Europe to Malta
- Stay in a 5* hotel with breakfast for 2 to 3 nights
- Dinner at top restaurant
- More spa treatments
- More casino credit for a gambling spree
17th Oct – 23rd Oct: Monaco
More of the Med, this time round in the gambling mecca that is Monaco. Famous for its coastline and casinos, Monaco is basically Disneyland for grownups. As part of this holiday package, you can expect to enjoy:
- Return flights to Nice with private transfers over to Monaco
- 3 nights and breakfast at the 4* Fairmount Monte Carlo Hotel
- Dinner for 2 at Blue Bay restaurant
- Another dose of spa treatments
- More casino cash!
24th Oct – 30th Oct: Las Vegas, USA
Yup, you’re reading that correctly, and you’re not getting déjà vu; the final holiday to be won is again in Las Vegas, and offers the exact same package as the first.
How To Win A Holiday
While we’re so used to saying “winning this prize couldn’t be easier”, with such massive prizes on offer, in this case it’s a little trickier than normal. To get entries into the promotion’s prize draw, you’ll need to wager on games, but given the size of the prizes, you need to wager £100 on qualifying games to bag yourself one entry (there’s no limit to the number of entries a single person can have).
‘Qualifying games’ is the phrase you need to worry about, as simply having a play on your favourite slots or standard casino games isn’t going to cut the mustard. Instead, you’ll have to choose from a selection of live casino games (to warm you up for your real casino experiences abroad). Qualifying games are:
- VIP Roulette & Standard Roulette
- German Roulette
- All live Casino titles including Mr Green exclusive tables
If you’re not one of the lucky holiday winners, don’t worry. For each draw, 99 runners up will be selected, and they’ll be rewarded with cash prizes. It’s worth taking part, even if you’re not going to get the top prize.