Jurassic Park – Intro
Jurassic Park online slot by Microgaming is their take on the monumentally popular franchise film. Expect to see the terrifying T-Rex, the cunning velociraptors and some of the more friendly dinosaurs. All of the original film's characters are present, and the graphics and animations are gorgeous too, all of which makes Jurassic Park a truly immersive gaming experience. Let's dive into the details – read on to find out more in our Jurassic Park Online slot review.
About The Slot
With a range of enticing features, beautiful 3D-rendered imagery, realistic environmental animations, parallax scrolling effects, awesome sound effects and a staggering 243 paylines, Jurassic Park Online Slot has truly got it all. I think this is a perfect game for new players to seek their teeth into, while more experienced gamers will see a few familiar traits that they have come to expect with Microgaming releases.
When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth
Jurassic Park Online Slot features all of the original film's iconic dino's on the slot symbols including the big bad tyrannosaurus rex, triceratops, the scary velociraptors and the dilophosaurus among others.
The human characters make a welcome return as symbols too including paleontologists Dr Alan Grant and Dr Ellie Sattler, the quirky Dr Ian Malcolm, and of course the parks creator, John Hammond! Jurassic Park is available on desktop and only on certain Android phones, so please be wary if trying to play on mobile.
How Does Jurassic Park Work?
Jurassic Park Online Slot is a five reel video slot with 243 different paylines available to the gamer. The maximum £1,500 jackpot is a slight turn off but minimum bets of 30p and maximum bets up to £75 plus the incredible gameplay more than makes up for this slight flaw.
A slew of features are what make Jurassic Park great. The base game features the aforementioned dinosaurs and characters. But out of nowhere at any point the terrifying tyrannosaurus can take centre stage in T-Rex Alert Mode, which adds 35 wilds to the reels for six spins.
Wilds are triggered by three, four or five scatter symbols, illustrated by mosquito encased in amber, that in turn triggers 12 extra spins, but more about that below in the features section.
Return to player
Minimum bet (p)
Maximum bet (£)
Microgaming has put a lot of thought into the bonus features on Jurassic Park Online Slot. The most exciting one is the Wilds feature. This feature that allows players to explore one of five dinosaur-inspired extra spin features. Along with their own individual environments and soundtrack, each round of extra spins boasts its own additional features. Let's take a look at each one:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Includes the wild reels feature in which stacks of wilds appear on all reels. When the T-Rex symbol appears players are guaranteed a win
- Velociraptor: Includes split and multiplier wilds. Split Wilds can split into two if a win is available. This can result in six different wins. Multiplier Wilds award gamers with a random multiplier (4x, 5x or 6x)
- Brachiosaurus: Includes mystery multiplier. This means that every spin will include a multiplier for your wins. Multipliers in range from 2x to 6x of wins
- Triceratops: Includes running wilds. The first stack starts with three symbols and one more is added with each spin. A partial stack will award gamers with a free re-spin which could result in landing a full stack which also offers one re-spin
- Dilophosaurus: Includes the winning wilds feature. When the dilophosaurus appears on the reels, he will spit at a symbol and turn it to wild, which remains that way until it wins
Plenty Of Extra Spins To Be Had
Other features include the extra spin feature. These are awarded at random until extra spins have been triggered 25 times. Afterwards, players earn the ability to choose their own adventure. Plus, the aforementioned T-Rex Alert Mode sees 35 wilds added to the reels for six spins.